This privacy statement (together with any additional data privacy notices on our websites or in targeted e-mails) explains how TheDataTeam collects and uses the personal data of our website visitors, clients and business contacts. Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Any information you submit via this site is strictly confidential and TheDataTeam will not sell personal data to third parties.
We may transfer personal data to our contracted service providers and advisors. Before we do so, we take steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data protection laws and our internal policies.
However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via our website. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to them.
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website or requesting further information. Pages that collect this information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to Cadenz website.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
You can exercise the right to remove yourself from any of our mailing lists at any time, or to have your personal data removed from our customer databases at any time by using our contact us form. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here or have a concern about our use of your personal data, please use the contact us form.