Welcome to TheDataTeam!
TheDataTeam(TDT) is an AI Solutions company that specializes in providing enterprise-level AI solutions. By providing end-to-end AI solutions, TheDataTeam enables companies to create, deploy, and scale turnkey AI solutions with ease in business process integration.
Under the expert leadership of founder Mr.Rangarajan Vasudevan, an IIT Alumni, the team at TheDataTeam is uniquely positioned to help companies across the globe jumpstart AI adoption and take it from an idea to full-scale production. With a presence in Singapore, India, and the Philippines, we have strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Google, Cloudera, AWS, Hortonworks, and MapR and have served clients across the Asia Pacific.
TheDataTeam has engineered Cadenz, the market’s first customer intelligence platform that provides enterprises with live behaviour intelligence about their customers using ‘the existing customer data’ automatically.
Cadenz is one-of-its-kind Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) that enable cognitive customer experiences throughout their journey reducing incidents of dissatisfaction and churn.
To help every company unlock the value of their data using the power of AI to make customer relationships more human and frictionless.
To make it simpler for organizations to utilize the power of AI to get insights from data to accelerate growth and better decision making
We have 3 core values – Craftsmanship, Quality & Service.Using these as our guiding principles, we help our clients make the best choices grounded in trusted information powered by AI.
RoboticDataScience (RDS) is a methodology pioneered by us to engineer intelligent, data-driven solutions for various business functions across industries. RDS captures the experience, knowledge, and finest practices of the world’s leading data scientists, delivers unmatched levels of automation and enables enterprises to deploy highly accurate machine learning models quickly. The same has already been applied to create a portfolio of products targeting CMO and CDO functions. Using RoboticDataScience, an enterprise can bridge a gap between traditional BI and modern AI, accelerate towards becoming a data-driven organization.
TheDataTeam was established as a brand
* Got the first client within a month, was a fintech.
Company was incorporated
* Chennai office opened
* TDT got its first enterprise client, Standard CharteredBank
Bangalore and Singapore offices opened
* Standard Chartered Bank wins “Most InnovativeCard” award for a campaign whose analyticswas powered by TDT
Company’s headcount reaches 20 across 3 cities
* TDT got its first ASEAN client
* Microsoft partnership in India gets underway
Top Data & Analytics provider in India
* Microsoft Gold status achieved
* TATA Power Solar wins “Most Innovative AI use inmanufacturing” Award from CNBC for TDT’scutting-edge AI work on defect detection
* AWS partnership in APAC kicked off, with 1st jointenterprise client
* Sales office in Mumbai founded
* Cadenz lands 3 marquee clients within 7months of launch
* Forbes India AI Roundtable recognition
* Expanded to Manila
* Stratpoint and TDT announce a strategic partnership leveraging each other’s strengths
* Microsoft APAC onboards TDT as a go-to partner for data & Analytics
* Snowflake and Databricks partnerships begin
* Landmark airlines deal for Cadenz, even despite the Covid-induced lockdown for the industry
Check Out Our
With the help of Artificial intelligence. Automating customer support is the next frictionless frontier for the customer experience Using AI, an enterprise can truly understand its customers, analyze experience issues, what delights them, and proactively act on the next steps to boost business growth.
Our Recent Story
AI is everywhere. We only have to look. From smartphone apps to that self-checkout queue at that neighbourhood store to that web series that got recommended to us, there is data that we as consumers provide and AI-driven personalized experiences that we receive in return. Despite its ubiquitous presence, there are many more avenues for…
According to AIM Research, the overall adoption of Analytics and Data Science in large Indian firms is around 74.5 percent. This implies that there is a high demand for data scientists across sectors and industries. However, data science is not for everyone. One must be sure of the kind of role that they are getting into and…
Corporate credit continues to be strongly linked to vintage and past credit history. In a world overturned by the pandemic, this does not cut it anymore since past models are no longer predictive of future performance. In fact, what matters most is the behaviour now. Before Covid (BC) and After Covid (AC) Commercial lending has…